More flexibility in uncertain times
Book with Confidence
In these times of travel uncertainty, you want to feel at ease when you book.
Group Jet Expeditions:
Cancellation Refund Promise
When you make a reservation on a group jet expedition with TCS World Travel, your money is protected in a dedicated escrow account. Our goal is to operate trips, but if it becomes clear that we cannot do that safely, or that the trip will not offer what we expect in terms of TCS experiences, we will cancel it. Our TCS Refund Promise means that if we cancel a trip for any reason, your money is refunded in full.
Limited time benefit
Private Custom Travel:
TCS Flexibility Promise
With our TCS Flexibility Promise*, you have the ability to postpone your booked private custom trip without any cost up to 15 days before you are due to depart, if you book by February 15, 2021.
* additional terms apply, see details below
100% Future Travel Credit will be offered for bookings postponed at least 15 days prior to departure for a private custom travel trip to any destination if it is booked by February 15, 2021.
- Future Travel Credits apply to land arrangements only.
- Future Travel Credits do not apply to airfare or towards travel insurance. Future Travel Credits must be redeemed within two years of date of original trip postponement.
- No refunds or future credits will be offered for unused Future Travel Credits which are not redeemed.
- If the rebooked Program costs more than the Future Travel Credit value, you will be responsible for the difference in price.
- If the rebooked Program costs less than the Future Travel Credit value, there will be no cash or credit refund issued.
- Bookings made with Future Travel Credits are 100% non-refundable. Future Travel Credits cannot be redeemed for cash or cash equivalent.